We’ve expanded our gift & extra goodies table in the lobby again! As you may recall from last holiday season, when we are open [starting Thursday, 12/6], our table will be filled with items available for walk in purchase. Choose from pre-boxed cookie assortments, jar mixes, extra treats and certainly a few new items. It’s easy to get creative when you are snowed in next to a hot oven!
Don’t forget… we do have gift certificates available in any amount!
- Holiday orders are being accepted as of 11/19/12. We appreciate & suggest orders being placed at least one week in advance.
- Orders may be placed via email, online: ORDER ONLINE or via phone: 920/893/0617
- Due to the volume of orders during our holiday season, our normal business hours change and we are ONLY able to accommodate pick up appointments during the calendar hours specified. [Please visit our ORDER ONLINE page to view our calendar.]
- Payment options: cash or check.
- All orders will include an additional box and packaging fee. This varies based on the size and specifics of your order.
- Not certain what your guests might enjoy? Let us help!
- Any item with a * contains nuts. Any other specific ingredient concerns? Please ask when ordering.
- Cookies are sold by the dozen: $8/dozen. Cookies in the ‘Bettersweet’s Exclusives’ category: $10/dozen.
- Two ways to order cookies: Single varieties [i.e. 1 dozen ‘gingerbread trees’] or by Categories [i.e. 1 dozen ‘classics’]
- Buy any 10 dozen cookies: get the 11th free PLUS receive a 10% coupon off your next order!
THIS YEAR’S COOKIE LIST:
Gingerbread Trees: the classic flavor with a wintery, juniper spiced icing.
Spritz: delicate butter cookies with a hint of almond. Colored in creamy blues and greens.
Pecan Sandies: a holiday classic, toasted pecans are added to this melt in your mouth round cookie. Warm rolled in sweet spiced powdered sugar.
Peppermint Snowballs: crushed candy canes are speckles throughout this tender, buttery dough. Finished with a dusting of powdered sugar makes these pale pink beauties really, really good.
Chocolate Filled Poppy Seed: another everlasting favorite. Flakey, buttery round cookies flecked with poppy seeds and filled with semi sweet chocolate in the middle.
White Chocolate Cranberry Macadamia: the name gives this cookies away. Three flavors that balance each other deliciously. A traditional drop cookie. *
Coconut Crinkles: if you like coconut, look no further! Sweet, golden and overflowing with coconut flavor and flakes. *
Pistachio Lime: lime zest and crushed salted pistachios make this cookie sweet and refreshing. Rolled in several shades of green sugar prior to baking, this cookie is as beautiful as pretty. *
Lemon Sandwich: a customer favorite! Two lemon shortbread cookies sandwiched with a zesty cream cheese filling and finished with a candied lemon piece on top.
Caramel Cashew: another staff favorite! This rich cookie is filled with chopped cashews and caramel flavor. Finished with shimmery red sprinkles. *
Chocolate Mint Thumbprints: if you’ve ever enjoyed an Andes candy, you’ll enjoy this cookie! After it’s debut last year, we’ve had many requests already for this year.
Chocolate Dipped-Mocha Wreaths: a blend of coffee and espresso, these cutouts are dipped in mildly sweet chocolate and finished with green sugars.
Minty Polka Dot Trees: a soft minty butter cookie, in both green with red polka dots and red with green polka dots.
Triple PB & Chocolate: do we even need a description? *
Milk Chocolate Sandwich: simple and delicious these light cocoa cookies are filled with a sweet milk chocolate frosting.
Cherry Dipped Shortbread: pretty cherry flecked cookies are adorned with a rich white chocolate and decorated for the season.
North Pole Coins: calling all vanilla fans! These simplistic double vanilla cookies are rainbow colored with the non-pareils of childhood.
White Chocolate Holiday Trees: one of our best sellers! Pale green butter vanilla cookie dough is cut into a cute tree, baked with a sweetened glaze and each side dipped in European white chocolate.
Rosemary Butter: almost too good to share. It’s not uncommon for many of these to stay in the kitchen… the sacrifice for taste testing! Fresh rosemary debuts in these golden, sugar edged cookies. Like a little bit of something amazing!
Earl Grey: our staff’s favorite! Fresh orange zest, sea salt, and loose leaf earl grey tea is combined for a unique taste out of this world.
Grapefruit Cremes: simply showcase the king of citrus. Tender, flaky cookies encompass the flavor of sweet red grapefruit as well as in a decadent butter cream filling. Edged in a sparkly pink sugar, these are certainly hard to pass up.
Honey Basil Prints: a truly unique combination, these morsels are as delicious as they are tasty! Embedded with an antique cookie stamp, you’ll be glad you ordered more than one.
Lemon Pistachio Slices: fresh and zesty cookies are edged with finely chopped, salted pistachios. A generous drizzle of sweet icing adorns the finished product. *
Sweet Ginger-Orange: candied ginger and fresh orange combine for a very, very fresh and unique cookie. Perhaps your new favorite?
Hazelnut Crescents: toasted and ground hazelnuts are the main flavor in these buttery sweet half moon cookies. Drizzled with dark and white chocolates. *
Orange Rum Stars: perfectly flavorful and buttery, these orange cookies are sandwiched with a special rum infused butter cream. You will not be disappointed!
Raspberry Linzer: toasted hazelnuts are finely ground and added to this delicate, buttery cookie. Cut in a scalloped circle, these cute cookies are filled with European raspberry preserves and dusted with powdered sugar. A tiny flower is cut from each ‘top’ cookie, leaving a hint of jam showing through. *
Fudge-Pecan Cremes: another new addition to our cookie family this year. Chocolate pecan cookies are given a covering of fudge and crushed peppermint chocolate and then drizzled with a touch of chocolate. You will WANT to try these decadent creations! *
Almond Cherry Shortbread Squares: jen’s favorite! Finely ground almonds are mixed into this delicate flakey butter cookie. Cut into scalloped squares and layered with slightly tart cherry preserves. A tiny diamond is cut from each ‘top’ cookie, leaving a hint of jam showing through. Finished with powdered sugar. *
Cardamom Honey Snowflakes: this often overlooked spice is showcased in the form of a snowflake… classically decorated in white and sparkles!
SIGNATURE SUGAR COOKIE CUTOUTS
What could be better than spending the afternoon with your kids or grand kids decorating cutout cookies…. probably if you didn’t have to bake the cutouts or gather the decorating supplies! Bettersweet has put together the solution in our new sugar cookie kits. This DIY box comes with a dozen freshly baked cutout cookies, our signature butter frosting, and six small containers of cute and festive sprinkle choices. Minimum order 1 dozen box $13.
Looking for our traditional cutouts? We’re offering those as well. A collection of classic and artistic holiday designs. Minimum order 1 dozen $11/dozen.
How about some very, very special cutouts? Our little baker in training, Margo or ‘M’, spent the past summer creating her own cookies for the local farmer’s market. All we did was help create the cookie dough. You will get 6 of her holiday cookie designs per order… and she’s SO EXCITED to get started! Minimum order 6 cookies, $3.25 per 1/2 dozen. All sales will go to her ‘save, share and spend’ jars.
Perfect for brunch or gift giving! Minimum order 2 loaves per flavor. $6/loaf.
Eggnog Holiday *
Ginger Pear new recipe!
Almond Cherry Poppy Seed *
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip
All our pies are 9″, serving 6-8 guests per pie.
Mint Chocolate Chip~a striking green whipped filling, speckled with rich chocolate bits. $15
Pumpkin~the Thanksgiving classic $14. Available with spiced real cream $16
Peach Raspberry Custard~a refreshing blend of two fruits set in a delicately spiced custard $15
Peppermint Mousse~a chocolate cookie crust holds a layer of rich chocolate mousse and delicious peppermint cream $16
Caramel Apple~one of our favorites, this apple pie showcases the subtle sweetness of a caramel apple. $15 Available with the crunch of toasted pecans $17.
This year we’ve put together some incredible cheesecake flavors. All are 9″, serving 12-16 generously.
Almond Joy~a perfect rendition of the classic candy bar. Chocolate crust, almond essenced cheesecake and finished with chocolate swirls, toasted coconut and sliced almonds. $38
Gingersnap Cherry Cheesecake~a New York style vanilla cheesecake with a spiced buttery crust, topped with a fresh cherry compote. Hints of orange and ginger also highlight this stunning creation. $40
Candy Cane~imagine snow falling & hot cocoa on Christmas Eve… and a piece of our peppermint candy cane cheesecake. Your dreams can come true! $40
Vanilla Bean~our classic recipe is topped with a mixed berry compote. Lemon zest, almond and cognac flavors combine together during baking and result in simple goodness $38
this one is unbelievable. Each layer has mild coffee, chocolate and espresso flavors. We may submit this one to Alterra headquarters…. $42
Turtle~multiple layers of chocolate and white chocolate cheesecake are balanced with toasted pecans, fresh caramel sauce and of course, a little bit of delicious chocolate. $38
Santa Claus ~cocoa-mint cake filled with velvety fudge & frosted to image Kris Kringle himself. $28
Eggnog Holiday ~moist, buttery and topped with our own rum glaze and almonds… amazing! $25
Raspberry-Cocoa Mousse ~ three layers of delicate mousse are set on top of a chocolate cookie crust and finished with a fine European chocolate ganache. $26
Coconut Creme ~ a very moist and tender coconut cake is layered with our signature vanilla creme and flaked coconut. White, pretty, and simply classic. $28
The Dolly Cake ~ this one is fantastic! The cake itself is a soft balance of vanilla bean, fresh orange and hints of cranberry. Filled then with a new cranberry orange compote creme and a thin layer of house made orange curd, you won’t be able to speak while trying this stunning centerpiece! $32
Plate of Joe ~ Curt’s own holiday creation, this incredible layer cake has enough chocolate and coffee flavor to serves as coffee, and dessert! $28
We’ve put together the following nine flavor combinations for your seasonal enjoyment.
- Minimum order 1 dozen per flavor. $21/dozen
- All cupcakes will be decorated with cute holiday sugars and complementing colored sugars.
- All of the following cupcakes can be ordered in a gluten free version! We’ve worked really hard to make sure those on your guest list, or perhaps you, can enjoy something sweet for Christmas too! Gluten free option $26/dozen
Blitzen: French vanilla cupcakes w/ raspberry creme filling, BSB’s butter frosting.
Comet: Fresh lemon cupcakes w/ lemon curd creme filling, cream cheese frosting.
Cupid: Chocolate cupcakes w/ mint Oreo creme filling, cocoa butter frosting.
Dancer: Milk chocolate cupcakes w/ caramel kahlua creme filling, BSB’s butter frosting.
Dasher: Fun-illa-fetti cupcakes w/ double Tahitian creme filling, BSB’s butter frosting.
Donner: Raspberry cupcakes w/ cheesecake creme filling, BSB’s butter frosting.
Prancer: Chocolate cupcakes w/ hazelnut creme filling, cream cheese frosting.
Vixen: Orange chocolate chip cupcakes w/ cognac creme filling, cocoa butter frosting.
Rudolph: Dolly cake cupcakes w/ cranberry orange compote creme, cream cheese frosting.
- One of Bettersweet’s signature items. Handcrafted from the finest quality ingredients.
- Minimum order 1 dozen. $16/dozen.
- Order two 6 pc boxes [one of each flavor] or one 12 pc box [two of each flavor]
- Includes holiday ribbon packaging… ready for gift giving!
Back by popular demand, just in time for your holiday dessert display!
~Minimum order 1/2 dozen. $18/half dozen.
A cake like brownie bottom, a creamy minty essence filling and a smooth, rich ganache covering. Unbelievable!
GIFT BOXES & JAR MIXES
Need something special this season? Give one of our gift boxes or ready to mix treats in a jar!
- Nestled in our beautiful holiday boxes, you will find some of the finest of what Bettersweet offers.
- Our gift boxes are ready to ship, however we leave that up to you!
- We can add an 8 oz bag of whole bean coffee for $6. ** Please see below for our coffee information **
- Each box will include a handful of festive holiday candies, on us!
- You chose the size and the flavors you would like to include:
- Bread choices include: Eggnog Holiday *, Blueberry Citrus, Raspberry Cream, Ginger Pear, Almond Cherry Poppy Seed *, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip, Orange Cranberry
- Granola choices include: High Five *[our classic recipe] OR Festivus *[our holiday special]
Medium Box Includes: $28
1 loaf of bread OR 1 jar of hot cocoa mix
1 lb granola OR 6 pc truffle box
1.5 dozen assorted cookies
Large Box Includes: $42
2 loaves of bread OR 1 loaf and 1 jar of hot cocoa mix
1 lb granola OR 6 pc truffle box
2.5 dozen assorted cookies
- Hot cocoa: a classic cocoa flavor with just enough sweetness! Available in French Vanilla, Chocolate Mint, or Creamy Cappuccino. $7/pint jar. Homemade peppermint marshmallows available as well, $4/box of 12.
- Santa’s chocolate supreme cookies: these will certainly make everyone’s favorite list, toasted coconut, chocolate chunks, cashews, white chocolate and holiday M&M’s…. Whew! $10/quart jar.
- JM’s peppermint chocolate cookies: this jar mix is layered with touches of red and white… making a very stunning gift. Chocolate and peppermint, who could go wrong? $10/quart jar.
- Toffee blondies: crunchy toffee pairs up with pecans and a double dose of chocolate. $8/quart jar.
- BSB’s hot fudge sauce: available in classic, bourbon vanilla or salted caramel versions. $8/pint jar.
GLUTEN FREE GOODNESS
BSB is always trying to accommodate sensitivities and allergies. Here is what we have to offer this year. Please email or call for more information!
~Cookie assortment: we are still finalizing the flavors for this gluten free cookie box. Advance ordering suggested. $15/dozen
~Cherry chocolate macaroons: unbelievable! These gluten free and diabetic friendly cookies are a really special treat. $10/dozen
~Festive cupcakes: please see above, as all of our Festive Cupcake flavors can be created in a gluten free version. $26/dozen
~Chocolate chip scones: moist and delicious! These gluten and grain free treats are just that, a treat. Embedded with mini chocolate chips and a sweet vanilla flavor. $14/dozen
~Cherry cheesecake: our gluten free new york style cheesecake is topped a cheerful red layer of cherry compote. You won’t know it’s anything but good! $48
** BSB is happy to support JAVA4KIDS, a local non profit organization which focuses on supporting the indigenous coffee grower worldwide. All proceeds from the sale of this coffee goes directly towards the cost of education for 3rd world coffee farmer’s children. Currently available are beans from Guatemala and Rwanda. Stop in to read a full bio and buy a bag today!